SPACE PLANNING FOR EVERYBODY
With our software tools Retail Shelf Planner and Retail Floor Planner we have brought the capability to use advanced and professional tools within reach for non-specialists and people whose jobs are not dedicated to Category Management activities like creating and maintaining planograms and floorplans.
However, there still are situations where there is a need for external help to support you. This could be for a variety of reasons, such as:
Either way, whatever the reasons are, we are available to help you!
- You’re facing a busy period due to unforeseen absence of permanent staff, and could use an extra pair of hands.
- Given a specific situation/challenge such as a big category review or new product introduction, you would like a sounding board to improve the quality of your work.
- Due to a store remodeling or the development of a complete new store, your workload exceeds the available resources and you need help to meet deadlines.
- You have a limited number of categories to look after, and with only one or two reviews a year, you prefer to outsource these activities, so that you can focus on other things.
- With your busy agenda you prefer to focus on the elements where you add value, and leave the groundwork and preparations to us.
AD-HOC vs ONGOING
You can call us for an ad-hoc project of just one or two days, but we are also available to start an ongoing partnership with you where we provide our services on a regular basis. This could be one day every week all year around, but also twice a year for the summer and winter reviews.
We adapt to your business requirements, and work with you to find the best way to address these.
Our global team includes a number of people with an extensive experience in supporting retailers, wholesalers and manufacturers to boost their commercial results with the use of professional planograms and floorplans. For example: the combined experience of three senior people on our staff in the Benelux alone already exceeds 75 years!
We have worked, and are currently working, with retailers and suppliers around the world, covering business segments like:
But we are also not shy or too big to work with local companies or even individual stores to attack problems and/or help to convert opportunities into sound business results.
- Grocery / Food
- Drug / Pharma
- Petfood & -accessories
- Office Supplies
- Personal Protection Products
- Garden Centers
PRACTICAL, PRAGMATIC & RESULTS-ORIENTED
Our experience is backed up with a thorough knowledge of business practices and the various skills that are required to deliver high quality analyses, reporting and sound business advice.
But we are not academics and/or purists who insist on following complex and time-consuming processes or theories, if a simple, pragmatic approach suffices.
To the contrary!
We understand that executing these analyses and creating those reports/proposals is done to support your commercial goals. They’re not an objective on their own!